Peaks Recovery Outpatient Counseling
Call to setup an intake today: 855-430-8630
Effective Drug and Alcohol Counseling - Colorado Springs
The process for shutting off our cravings for drugs and alcohol, including the process for turning on important coping mechanisms to alleviate on going mental health issues, is not a light switch. Most people abusing drugs and alcohol, those neglecting their mental health, or both, have invested themselves in those behaviors for months, years, and even decades. At Peaks Recovery Services we believe that changing our behaviors and lifestyle requires a significant investment to heal both our mind and body from our unhealthy past.
Whether you are a young adult or a working professional, Peaks Recovery Services' drug and alcohol counseling program in Colorado Springs has the clinical experience to help guide you toward your physical and mental health goals.
For your personal, recovery investment we offer:
- Both Intensive Outpatient Therapy as well as standard outpatient therapy
- Convenient evening hours for professionals, college students, and extended family members
- We customize treatment goals to meet the individual needs of every working professional
- Our clinicians have decades of experience helping individuals dealing with substance use disorder, a variety of other co-occurring issues including mental health concerns, and other forms of addiction
- Professional, comfortable, and confidential location.
Participation in Peaks Recovery drug and alcohol counseling services is an easy process. We accept most PPO based insurances with out-of-network benefits and can also consider cash rate discounts if insurance is unavailable. Once payment is agreed upon we can setup an appointment with any of our qualified, counseling staff. After your intake appointment is done, each person is assigned either an IOP or OP schedule. It's that easy!Click Here to Start Today